Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Life Lately


As my to-do lists grow longer by the day and my feet are in a constant cartoonish blur as I move from task to task, my determination to conquer the semester grows stronger. Just like the infamous Wile E. Coyote never catches up to the elusive Road Runner, I refuse to let stress get the best of me!

Some Thoughts on Life 
1. I'm currently praying that God "syncs" my desires for life with His. Some dreams that I once had are shifting, and it is my hope that I am open to whatever God has for me as I continue into the uncertainties of the future.

2. I love the fact that I have two younger sisters. Our age differences (7 and 10 years between me and each of them) I used to hate, wishing that I had a sibling closer to my age. Now, however, I am so thankful for the spunky innocence of those two. They keep me young.

3. Speaking of being young, some days I wish Neverland was a real place. Staying a kid forever sounds prime.

4. Dante's  Inferno should not be read before bed under any circumstances. 

5. Over Fall Break, I had a pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin bread, pumpkin butter, and purchased pumpkin pancake mix. Hashtag obsessed.

6. I'm super determined not to get sick this fall/winter. I simply don't have time for it, and love my gummy vitamins way too much to not take them regularly.

7. Not a day goes by where I don't miss California. 

8. I'm taking Philosophy and Theology in Film as an elective next semester. This was an exciting decision. Does that make me a nerd?

9. Would popcorn flavored ice-cream be good? A little hint of saltiness with a buttery base and real pieces of popcorn mixed in...sounds like a winner to me.

10. Often when I walk to class I'm tempted to stop and pick up extra colorful leaves. They won't be around for much longer!


No comments:

Post a Comment