Thursday, October 11, 2012

Favorite Things Thursday


1. Mugs. Because I love coffee, obviously I love coffee mugs. For my birthday, I would love to be given several. My birthday is a mere 67 days away.

2. Sweet Potato Fries. Now at Culver's for a limited time! I could live on these crispy sticks of deliciousness. I wonder if my backyard would support a sweet potato crop...

3. Jon McLaughlin's green tea. The man himself was sipping on that very cup during his concert last Saturday night, and of course I had to retrieve it for him after the show! Meeting him with his half full cup of green tea in my hand did make for sufficient awkwardness, but hey, at least I offered to give it back before he signed it!

4.Yankee Candle's Pumpkin Buttercream. If I could wear the scent of those candles as a perfume, I would. Every day. All year.

5. 101's new stress reliever. And not a moment too soon. It's THAT point in the semester, ladies and gentlemen. Holding fast to my favorite verse in Philippians this week.

Happy Thursday! 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment