Thursday, October 4, 2012

Favorite Things Thursday



1. ...and that's when I discovered the Loch Ness Monster. She was hiding at the Newport Aquarium (one of my favorite places) all along! I had the privilege of spending my exit from teenagerdom there amongst the fishes last December 17th.                                  

2.  The Baby Burks. Bethany and Marissa (Fidge and Mars for short) are my best girls. They'll be standing next to me when I marry...

3. My husband. Tim Tebow.

4. Chicken Curry and Sag-Paneer. This delicious Indian meal tastes much better than it looks, promise. My dad and I always get lunch at the coolest Indian restaurant when I'm home from school. No one else in my family is a fan. Imagine that.

5. Kate Spade. Thankfully, my hometown has a Kate Spade outlet store, which used to feature the mural pictured above. I love browsing their website, pretending I can afford the adorable products. I also plan to be their top PR girl someday.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment