Thursday, October 25, 2012

Favorite Things Thursday



1. K-Cups. These little plastic compartments are the stuff of fairytales. Pop one into a Keurig coffee maker, press the button, and POOF! Coffee appears! Searching for new flavors is a hobby of mine, and I now have quite the collection. 

2. My favorite meal. Bacon, scrambled eggs, and pancakes from The Original Pancake house is the best breakfast. I whole heartedly believe breakfast is the most delicious meal of the day.

3. Pretty Little Liars. More like an obsession than merely a "favorite thing," PLL is the only TV show that I have started that continues to hold my attention. Watching the intricate and suspenseful events unfold with the lights off keeps my heart pounding through every episode. The saga continues January 8, 2013, and I may or may not be counting down.

4. Capitola Beach, CA. The tiny beach bum town captured my heart this summer. The deep blue Pacific dotted with surfers contrasted with a clear California sky is an image forever burned into my memory.

5. Starbucks + Target. I'm all about discovering perfect combos, and I think I may have found the ultimate. Sipping my favorite drink shopping in my favorite store made my coffee loving, retail craving heart so happy last weekend. 

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment