Thursday, September 27, 2012

Favorite Things Thursday




1. My nails. Freshly painted with no major mishaps! They remind me of a starry night sky, or, more specifically, the California starry night sky. California stars>. No question.

2. Brand new Fossil wallet. I think the retail fairy sprinkled vintage fairy dust on my face the day I was born, because every time I walk into a Fossil store, it's like I'm under a spell. The kind of spell that makes me want everything. Therefore, I'm obsessed with my new Fossil wallet!

3. Pumpkin seeds + candy corn. The ultimate autumnal snack combo. Salty and sweet in conjunction never fails.

4. "The Purple Pill" pen. Because I have frequent heartburn. Just kidding. My fat purple pen reminds me of my hard-working dad who has always provided, as well as God's faithfulness to my family. This time last year was quite different compared to where we are now.

5. Cheryl. The woman who put Santa Claus out of a job. My mom sends the best packages! Number 2 on this list arrived in a beautiful brown box along with a new skirt and a pack of spearmint gum on Wednesday. She takes such good care of me.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment