Thursday, September 6, 2012

Favorite Things Thursday

Welcome to Kate's current obsessions of the week!


1. Paint Chips
I can't get enough of paint chips. I write notes on them, have them Modge Podged to folders and notebooks, and carry them around with me just in case something needs a pop of color.  Above is a photo of the bulletin board on my desk, covered in paint samples with favorite Bible verses!

2. My roommates
I love these girls to death! Life with Bre, Joelle, Addi, Lauren, Sidney, plus Elese and Nicole (not pictured) is never boring. I have been so blessed to have them as friends. 

3. My favorite breakfast
Toast one slice of 9 grain wheat bread until crunchy. Spread on one knife-full of peanut butter evenly. Top with sliced banana and serve with a side of fruit. DEE-licious. 

4. Henry
Henry and I's friendship began when I won him in my first Creative Writing class (which I absolutely adore). I was so stoked. Who wouldn't want to win a rubber fish on their first day of class as a junior in college?!

5. Red Velvet cookie + McConn
Best enjoyed anytime of the day or night. 

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment