Thursday, September 20, 2012

Favorite Things Thursday

It's that time of the week, my friends!



1. The Baby Burks. 
If you asked me to name two people I would do anything for, "Marissa and Bethany" would meet the question with no hesitation. I adore my little sisters. I spent last weekend playing Mancala, jumping on the trampoline, watching soccer, and laughing with my best girls. Twas grand.

2. My Fall playlist.
Disregard the name; it was the first phrase to pop into my head upon its creation. This playlist is an eclectic mix of musical randomness. "On My Mind" by Cody Simpson is my favorite today (don't judge it till you listen to it)!

3. Mudslide Flavored K Cups.
And they were only $9.99! I go to bed excited to wake up to a cup of this delightful coffee. Having three roommates with Keurigs makes my life. 

4. Casa Brava.
Located five minutes from campus on the bypass, Casa Brava is Mexican perfection. After downing 12 baskets of chips and salsa, order Arroz Con Pollo (chicken with queso and rice) and prepare for your mind to be blown. Don't forget to snag a few green mints on the way out!

5. Zayn.
The most attractive member of One Direction now lives in my window! You're welcome to everyone who needs a little eye candy on their way to class. 

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment