Friday, November 2, 2012

Favorite Things Friday Special Edition

Well, now that Halloween is over....


Welcome to Kate's Christmas List!

Christmas should be named the fifth and best season of the year. Therefore, why not start celebrating early to stretch it out as long as possible?! 

1. Mugs. As a crucial part of the coffee drinking experience, the value of a cute mug is way underrated. It is my goal to accumulate as many different kinds of coffee mugs in my lifetime as possible!

2. My own personal Starbucks. So I can get lattes all day every day. Just kidding. But a Starbucks gift card in a stocking would put a jolly smile on my face.

3. K-Cups. Previously featured in this post, K-Cups are quite magical in my sight. By now, my coffee addiction should be several shades of obvious. I love K-Cups in any and every flavor!

4. A filing cabinet. Call me crazy, but my tendency to collect things finds filing cabinets appealing. Such a gift would allow me to categorize and store the things that I have accumulated over my life that I can't bear to throw out (old notebooks, cards from friends, pictures, etc).

5. Anything from Target. 

6. All the cute cold weather gear. Knit hats, scarves, and mittens/gloves have been dancing in my head thinking of walking to class in the cold next semester. Aside from keeping me warm, I love the stylish aspect of fun outerwear! 

Happy Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. Love this. Currently drinking a peppermint hot chocolate and listened to Jbiebs christmas pandora yesterday. 'Tis the season.

    ReplyDelete