Friday, January 4, 2013

The Best Time of Day


Call me crazy, label me a lunatic. I have decided that my favorite time of day is the rooster crowing, alarm ringing, coffee brewing morning. But before your cursor rushes to the "Back" button as you gape in shock, hear me out on this one.

Let me start by saying that I am horrible at sleeping. Yes, sleeping is something that all humans do, but that does not mean all can do it with equal caliber. I'm practically incapable of sleeping in, and can barely remember a time when I got over 8 hours. Therefore, waking up in the morning is generally not something I struggle with.

So with my incapability to sleep late, I enjoy getting up and getting my day started with a cuppa joe and time with God. Talking to my Father before I leave the room is a must, and enjoying liquid proof of His love for me is an added plus.

I also always have great conversations in the a.m. My roommates and I always talk while the straighteners sizzle and mascara dries, sipping the remainders of our coffee in between topics.

Mornings always find my productivity level sky high. Being all fresh and sparkly makes me want to get things accomplished and learn stuff. Thus is why having class in the late afternoon can be quite a struggle for me.

Finally, my favorite meal happens soon after waking. Breakfast, in my opinion, offers the greatest foods  in creation. Along with coffee, I flip for cinnamon rolls, pancakes, eggs, bacon, and toast. I will never turn down an invitation to breakfast on a Saturday morning with the promise of good conversation.



Have a happy morning (tomorrow)!

No comments:

Post a Comment