Sunday, August 26, 2012

Bring on the Change

I am a lady of routine. I find great comfort in routine. Thus, I am not a big fan of change. 

However, change is a constant reality. 

As I moved my life across the Ohio/Indiana state line and from the end of a chapter to the beginning of the next this afternoon, I reminded myself that it is only through change that great adventures can begin. 

And I'm ready for some adventure!

Even though moving back into college is a big change, it is so comforting to know I serve a God who never changes. 

Hebrews 13:8 says...

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever."

The same God that has walked me through life up till this point will continue to hold my hand through whatever my junior year throws at me. 

I am so thankful for this promise!

Bring on the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment